The Golden kittens are back for celebrate creativity ! And for those who do not know this famous festival creation and advertising accessible to all, we offer a small remedial course as an introduction. Founded by Laurent Allias, dad of the agency Josiane, the festival of Golden kittens famous since now 7 years creativity in all its forms. Here, there is no question of elitism or "Big agencies" : thes Golden kittens are accessible to all and anyone can participate... and even win.
For this edition 2018, the strong theme that has been chosen is that of "Revolutions". Participants will therefore have to knowr different issues which revolve around the revolutions that our society is going through. Here are the different prices related to these themes:
- Brand revolutions: price of the free brand campaign, inter-category price "future plans" with the Bicentennial of the IDF savings bank
- Environmental revolutions: prices "great causes and environments", inter-category price "future projects" with the Bicentenary of the IDF savings bank
- Citizen revolutions: price "citizen", price inter-categories "projects of the future" with the Bicentenary of the Savings Bank IDF
- Work Revolutions: price "new generations and companies" with Pôle Emploi, inter-category awards "future projects" with the bicentennial of the Caisse d'Epargne IDF
- Digital revolutions: "digital" price, special "digitalisation of the brand" prize with ISEG Marketing & Communication School and e-artsup, inter-category prize "future projects" with the Bicentenary of the IDF savings bank
- Artistic revolutions: "artistic" project price, special "artistic revolutions" prize with Malesan, special "images move the world" prize with Getty Images, inter-category "future plans" prize with the Bicentennial of the IDF Savings Bank
- Media revolutions: "New media" prize, "#printporn" special prize with Exaprint, "Future plans" inter-category prize with the IDF Caisse d'Epargne Bicentennial
- Cultural revolutions: price "culture", price inter-categories "projects for the future" with the Bicentenary of the Caisse d'Epargne IDF
Registrations are open to everyone from April 4 to May 13, 2018. All you have to do is set up your teams, floor on the categories that interest you and send your work to Golden kittens. The jury will consist of 8 Creative Directors and of 8 experts and will deliberate at the end of May to choose the winning creations. Finally, last date to note (and not least), the June 5 next, a big party will be organized for reward the best creative contest.
So, heat the brains, prepare your best creaas and go for it the site of the Chatons d'Or to participate (or just to learn more). In the meantime, we invite you to discover the award-winning creations on the occasion of the 2017 edition !
Imagined by: Golden kittens